【For Hotel Facilities】
- The hotel main entrance door is cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Service staff are assigned at all entrances to provide hand sanitizer for guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in all common areas, elevator landing areas, guestrooms and back of house areas.
- High-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected in all common areas and guestrooms (doors, doorknobs, elevator buttons and handrails, stair railings, switches, remote controls, bellboy trolleys etc.)
- There are floor markers in waiting areas to remind guests of social distancing.
- Restaurants and banquet rooms capacity as well as the number of guests per table have been reduced to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The buffet has been changed to a cafeteria model and service cutlery utensils have been removed.
- Cutleries are wrapped, and touchless drink refilling is applied.
- Tables, menus and bill holders are disinfected frequently and after the guests leave.
- Ventilation in banquet rooms is maintained by maximum air conditioning settings.
【For Hotel Employees】
- Undergoing a pre-shift temperature check. Anyone whose body temperature exceeds 37.5℃ and/or claims to feel sick is instructed to stay home.
- Wearing sanitary masks, washing hands regularly and keeping a safe distance.
- Refraining from travelling to high-risk localities.
- Required to fill out a health declaration sheet at the Front Desk upon check-in.
- Required to follow the hotel’s safety procedures, including body temperature check, wearing mask, hand sanitising and social distancing.
- Required to inform the hotel staff of any flu-like symptoms and comply with instructions from hotel management.
We are closely monitoring the global situation and will keep you posted on any further update.
Please click HERE for detailed information and contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you at Hotel Nikko Saigon.
Hotel Nikko Saigon